BaByliss Big Hair 2885U Spinning Brush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 176 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
BaByliss Big Hair Spinning Brush 2885U
The BaByliss Big Hair airstyler has an iconic rotating brush to add dramatic volume and shine to styles and replicate a salon-perfect blow-dry at home. The large ceramic barrel adds fullness and body whilst the soft mixture of natural boar and nylon bristles create ultimate smoothness and shine. The super ionic conditioning leaves hair with a frizz-free, high shine finish.
With its large 50mm ceramic barrel that adds fullness and body as you dry, while the soft mixture of natural boar and nylon bristles work with the ionic conditioning system to give your hair ultimate smoothness and shine.
The built-in super ionic generator sends a stream of negative ions which act to neutralise static charges as you dry, immediately enhancing the look and feel of your hair.
The BaByliss Big Hair styler features 2 heat settings as well as a cool shot setting to give total styling control. Use the cool setting to set and finish your style for long-lasting effect.
- Large 50mm ceramic barrel
- Soft bristles for ultimate smoothness and shine
- Super ionic conditioning for a frizz-free, high shine finish
- 2 heats plus a cool setting
- 2 rotation speeds for total control
- Multi-directional brush
- Hinged rear filter
- Protective cover
- 2.5m longer length cord
- 2 year guarantee
- If you have long or thick hair, you may find it quicker and easier to use a hairdryer first, to rough dry your hair and remove the excess moisture. For added volume, turn your head upside down as you dry.
- Once the hair is 80% dry, you should start to create your style using the styler.