Babybay Maxi Bedside Cot with Siderail & Foam/Bamboo Mattress - Beech
Clearance - Save up to 1/2 price on selected products
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 640 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The BabyBay Maxi Bedside cot will ensure that both you and your babies get a better nights sleep in the first few months of life. It will then go on to adapt and give you years of use.
The BabyBay Maxi fixes securely to your bed and provides a totally separate sleeping compartment for your babies only inches away from you. Being totally height adjustable, you can ensure that you babies are sleeping at the same height as you, it will give you all the benefits of co sleeping but without any of the risks normally associated with it. If your baby wakes or is restless in the night, you are right there to give a reassuring touch, night feeds become easier and the sense of closeness will help you build a stronger bond with your babies.
The side rail can be added in an instant to convert the BabyBay Maxi Bedside into a stand alone cot – useful for afternoon naps, for safety or when your baby has learnt to roll. It will also double up as a bench seat or a desk – unlike other nursery furniture, it will give you years of use. Loved by Midwives and Health Care Professionals, the BabyBay Maxi is a fantastic, versatile piece of furniture for any home.
How to use
- Always attach securely to the parents' bed
- Ensure sleeping platform is level with parents' mattress
- Assemble securely
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use without siderail unless the Babybay is securely attached to the parents' bed using the clap clips provided
- If using detached from parents' bed then ensure the siderail is securley fitted
- Stop using the Babybay as an alongside sleeping cot as soon as the baby is able to sit up - at which time it can be used as a benchseat or a desk
- Suitable for Twins
- Fits securely to parents' bed
- Sleeping platform can be easily set to exactly the same height as parents' bed
- Siderail can easlity slotted in for mobilie use and stand alone positioning