Angelcare AC401 Sound & Movement Baby Monitor
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 396 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Angelcare Sound & Movement Baby Monitor AC401 that gives you peace of mind. This 2-in-1 monitor from Angelcare means you have the audio monitor included as well. Voice-activated sound transmission with adjustable microphone sensitivity picks up your baby’s softest sounds.
Whether your baby is awake or asleep the sensor pad will detect all your baby’s movements - even the slightest ones. Alarm will sound on both monitors after 20 seconds of no baby movement.
When your little one gets older and moves all over the cot you can disconnect the sensor pad and use just the audio monitor. The Angelcare Sound & Movement Baby Monitor is suitable from birth onwards.
Parent unit has a range of up to 120 meters (394 feet)
This system operates on the 864 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.8 channels and multiple frequencies for optimal sound quality
Alarm indicator via sound and flashing light
Volume control button
Voice-activated or continuous transmission (only available in certain countries**).
Baby’s room temperature display
** In Europe, following the EN 301 357-2 the continuous transmission mode is not recommended. All new productions of this product will not have this option for the European countries and those following the EN standards.
Alternatively can be used with 4 AAA rechargeable batteries (included)
In range indicator
Baby Nursery Unit:
Digital coding system to eliminate interference
In range indicator
Nightlight (with on/off option)
Checks and displays room temperature
Mains Power Operation
Automatically reverts to batteries in case of power failure
Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit: Parent Unit operates with 4 NIMH rechargeable batteries (included) or AC adapter
Nursery Unit operates with 3 AAA regular batteries (not included) or AC adapter.
For more infotmation on how the sensor monitor works please click the leaflet below
Hazards and Cautions
Please ensure the monitor cord is kept out of baby’s reach at all times.
Angelcare Sound & Movement Baby Monitor Features:-
- Frequency - With two frequencies the data transmission will never interfere with the Sound & Movement transmission and it reduces the chance of interference with other appliances using 2.4GHz
- Functions - All key functions are programmable from the rechargeable parent unit
- Batteries - The Parent Unit is now rechargeable, which adds convenience and peace of mind
- Transmission - The monitor only has sound-activated transmission, but as the sensitivity can be adjusted it is possible to get very close to continuous sound transmission. The sound level can also still be adjusted
- Channels - Eight channels which is sufficient to avoid interference with another baby monitor