Ambre Solaire Kids Coloured Sun Cream Spray SPF50+ 200ml
From only £4 on selected sun care
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Resisto Coloured Spray for fun and easy application.
Very high protection against UVA and UVB rays with the patented filtration system Mexoryl® SX + Mexoryl® XL.
Very water resistant.
Offers effective protection for children's delicate skin to protect against sun-induced skin damage.
The coloured formula allows visible application and blends when rubbed in.
Hypoallergenic formula, tested under dermatological control.
SPF = Sun Protection Factor
- Very high protection
- Visible application
- Quick absorption
- Very water resistant
- Advanced UVA UVB protection
- Formula 100% conforms to European recommendations
- Tested under paediatric control
- Children delicate skin
How to use
- Shake well before use, do not spray directly onto the face.
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Use sunscreen products that offer sufficient protection for your skin.
Hazards and Cautions
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide you 100% protection.
- Avoid sun exposure at peak hours.
- Keep children well covered, including hat, T-shirt and sun glasses.
- Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients