AlcoSense Elite (Multi Alert Level)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 236 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Alcosense Digital Breathalyser Elite. WHATCAR? Best Breathalyser under £100.
Using top quality components and technology AlcoSense Elite is ideal for users who demand the highest levels of accuracy, consistency and reliabilty from a consumer breathalyser. Every unit is tested 3 times for accuracy and our obsession with quality has earnt the Elite more independent test wins and recommendations than any other breathalyser on the market today.
The 'Morning After' Solution
If you drank 4 pints of beer or 4 glasses of wine in an evening it could take as long as 14 hours for the alcohol to leave your system. If you stopped drinking at 11pm you could still be over the limit at 11am the following day.* With 1 in 5 drink drive prosecutions happening the morning after† why risk it? You can't tell when the alcohol's cleared your system, but Alcosense can.
Hazards and Cautions
Please note: Before using this product you agree you have read & understood the operating instructions and to be aware of the legal alcohol limit for driving in your jurisdiction. The manufacturer, distributors and sellers of this product exclude all liability for improper use or loss or damage caused by direct actions taken by you after use of this product. Once opened this product is non-returnable for hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Alcosense Elite Features
- Works with ALL UK, Irish & European** limits Inc. Scottish limit
- NEW "Don't Drive Alert" when close to or over your chosen limit
- Use it again and again, can be recalabrated for years of use
- Premium semi-conductor sensor for high levels of accuracy
- Blow sensor for increased accuracy and consistency
- Reads up to twice English/Welsh limit, 3 times Scottish/Irish limit
- Auto self-clean program for extended life and accuracy
- Blow tubes for accurate breath sampling
- Detailed readings- up to two decimal places
- Readings in either mg/l or ‰BAC
- Accurate to +/-0.2‰BAC over entire reading range
** This product cannot be used to comply with the French law. When used outside the UK & Ireland this product may read slightly high in ‰BAC mode due to some countries using a lower blood/breath ratio calculation. This does not affect use in the UK & Ireland. Full details in the manual.
† Source: Brake, the road safety charity.