Adios Max - 120mg - 100 tablets
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A traditional herbal medicinal product used as an aid to slimming as part of a calorie controlled diet, based on traditional use only
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
For oral use only.
Adults (18 years and above): Take one tablet three times a day, usually at mealtimes, as part of a calorie controlled diet and extra exercise.
Hazards and Cautions
Not to be taken by children, adolescents under 18 or the elderly.
Do not use if :
- You are taking anticoagulants e.g. warfarin.
- You have a thyroid disorder.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients e.g. warfarin, or taking any other medicines or dietary supplements containing iodine.
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- The product is past he expiry date shown on carton and the container.
- This is a medicine; consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Manufacturer's address - DDD Ltd, Watford, Herts, WD18 7JJ.
Origin - UK
120mg extract (as dry extract) from Bladderwrack thallus (Fucus vesiculosus L.) (5:1) Extraction solvent 30% methanol.
Active Ingredients Each tablet contains 120mg extract (as dry extract) from Bladderwrack thallus (Fucus vesiculosus L.) (5:1) Extraction solvent 30% methanol.
Other Ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose and Iodine