A Vogel Echinaforce Hot Drink - 100ml
3 for 2 mix and match on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 12 years
Active ingredients: Echinacea
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Echinacea concentrate for oral solution
Echinaforce Hot Drink Concentrate is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of:
A Vogel Echinaforce Hot Drink. Cold & Flu. Echinacea concentrate for oral soultion. Traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve symtoms of cold & flu based on traditional use only. Elderberry flavour.
Bioforce AG, CH-9325, Roggwil Switzerland
Adults and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
To be made into a hot drink by diluting in hot water before use.
Fill the 5 ml measuring spoon provided with the product. Pour the contents of the spoon into a cup. Add hot water and stir.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Days 1 to 3: Take 5 ml diluted in hot water five times daily.
Days 4 to 10: Take 5 ml diluted in hot water three times daily
Start taking this product at the first signs of a cold. For oral use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this medicine:
This product is used to relieve the symptoms of cold and flu.
Don't take this product if you are allergic to Echinacea or any of the other ingredients of this product. Before you take this product
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve within 10 days.
Do not take Echinaforce Hot Drink Concentrate:
- if you are under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to Echinacea or plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family. Echinacea is a member of the daisy family. Any of the other ingredients of this product
- if you have a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma see your doctor before taking this product. It may not be suitable for you
- if you are pregnant or breast- feeding
- if you are having treatment to reduce the response of your immune system (immunosuppression) e.g. chemotherapy, radiotherapy
- if you are taking ciclosporin ormethotrexate, or any other immunosuppressant medicine
- if you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant
- if you suffer from TB (the infection tuberculosis) Sarcoidosis (a connective tissue disease disorder which causes the formation ofclumps of cells mainly in the lymph nodes, lungs and liver) An autoimmune disease such as collagenoses (inflammation of the connective tissue) or multiple sclerosis HIV, AIDS or any other condition which decreases your resistance to infection A disorder which affects your white blood cells such as agranulocytosis (low white blood cell count due to bone marrow disorders) or leukemia (blood cell cancer)
- if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, talk to your doctor before taking this product.
Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women). NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0845 609 0055.
This information was last updated 12/10/2016
Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
Bioforce AG, CH-9325, Roggwil Switzerland
5ml of concentrate contains 1,140mg of extract (as tincture) of fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench herb (1:12-13) and 60mg of extract (as tincture) of fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Mornch root (1:1-12). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% v.v.
Active ingredients: 5ml of concentrate contains 1,140mg of extract (as tincture) of fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench herb (1:12-13) and 60mg of extract (as tincture) of fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Mornch root (1:1-12). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% v.v.
Other ingredients: Sucrose, Purified water, Concentrated elderberry juice, Citric acid monohydrate, Modified starch, Medium-chain triglycerides, Potassium sorbate and Ethanol