30 Minute Flying Lesson
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 396 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Reach for the sky with this introductory flying lesson and soar away into the wide blue yonder. Under expert tuition you will be able to take the controls and discover the freedom of flying, with the aircraft responding to your lightest touch. You won’t need to worry about landing, as this is carried out by the pilot.
This is the perfect gift for those who love to be airborne. Your 30 minute flying lesson begins with a pre-flight briefing with your instructor, where you will learn the effects of an aircraft's controls and what you will be doing during this trial flying lesson. Then it's time to walk out to the aircraft where you will be taken on a 'walk round' to see the main control surfaces. Your instructor will take off and then demonstrate some basic manoeuvres, before passing the controls over to you. Your 30 minute lesson includes take-off and landing times. Please note that if you are over the supplier's maximum weight limit you may be asked to pay an additional fee to cover the overall aircraft weight. Please check on booking.
- Availability varies depending on your chosen activity, throughout the year.
- The total experience lasts approximately 1 hour, with 30 minutes in the aircraft.
- Minimum age varies depending on your chosen location, under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is not be suitable if you are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, fits, severe head injuries, fainting, giddiness, blackouts, high blood pressure or heart conditions.
- Max weight 89kg-108kg (14-17 stone), max height 1.85m (6'1"") depending on the location.
- No previous flying experience is necessary.
- We advise you to book at least 4 weeks in advance.
- This experience is for one person, your tuition is on a one to one basis.
- You are welcome to bring along family and friends to watch you take to the sky, however please check with your chosen location on booking.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered
- Delivery usually within 4 working days
- Voucher pack designed to fit through the letter box, so no need to wait in for delivery.
- Unavailable to collect in store